In this webinar, equine ethologist Renate Larssen MSc explained what aggression is, why horses become aggressive, and what we can do about it.
Renate has a special interest in rehabilitating severe aggression cases and combines research with public outreach and behavioural consultancy work.
She dispelled common myths around aggression and talked through some case studies.
- The evolutionary advantage of aggression
- Why horses become aggressive
- The difference between purpose and cause
- How emotions drive behaviour
- The Equine Ladder of Aggression